Peripheral Neuropathy Relief
Did You Know That Drugs Actually Make Neuropathy Worse Because They Only Mask The Symptoms While Your Body Continues To Destroy Your Nerves?
That is a hard thing to hear, especially since drugs are the most common solution for peripheral neuropathy pain. But those who continue to take drugs will find the pain getting worse and the drugs becoming less effective. You need a better solution.
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is a result of damage to the nerves often causing weakness, pain, numbness, tingling, and balance problems. This damage is commonly caused by a lack of blood flow to the nerves in the hands and feet which causes the nerves to begin to degenerate due to lack of nutrient flow.
What Are The Most Common Symptoms?
- Balance Problems / Falling Down A Lot
- Burning, Tingling or Numbness In The Hands Or Feet
- Loss Of Feeling
- Sensitivity to touch
- Muscle weakness or paralysis
- Dizziness / light headedness
Here are some important facts to know:
- The #1 cause of injury and death in seniors in America is falling down, a common symptom of neuropathy and diabetes
- 3 Million cases per year are diagnosed, over 20 million total
- Millions more are not aware they have peripheral neuropathy, as they are misdiagnosed
- Drug treatments for neuropathy actually make it worse, because they mask symptoms while the nerves continue to deteriorate.
- Neuropathy pain is worse at bedtime, when energy levels drop and the blood flow slows down.
We want to make one thing clear right away:
Recovery From Peripheral Neuropathy Is Possible!
The biggest things we hear from people who come to our clinic is
- They want to stop the numbness so they don’t fall down and get hurt
- They want to sleep through the night
- They want to be able to play with the grandkids or walk around the neighborhood
- They want the promise of a future without pain
People come to our clinic after seeing doctors who tell them their nerve damage is permanent, are given drugs to cover the pain and told to just “live with it”. But we know that neuropathy does not have to be a life sentence. As long as there is less than 85% nerve damage, we can help!
Our clinic is uniquely qualified to address chronic neuropathy issues. We can assess the extent of the nerve damage and provide relief through our neuropathy program. Drugs like Gabapentin and Lyrica only provide temporary relief and can make users extremely tired. Their listed side effects include anxiety, depression and even suicidal thoughts!
Who Qualifies For Care?
It depends on the extent of the nerve damage. It must be 85% or less for any type of help to be effective. Here is what we do for all new patients:
- Perform a Neuropathy Qualification exam to determine the severity of the nerve damage.
- Check the smallest blood vessels that most doctors miss.
- Discover the underlying cause
- Determine how much nerve damage has been sustained
- Assess how much treatment will be required to relieve the neuropathy.
Our program is designed to get the blood flowing again, restore normal nerve impulses and decrease inflammation. Our program can reduce pain dramatically.
How Is Nerve Recovery Accomplished?
Give the nerves oxygen, proper blood sugar, specific nutrients and stimulation while removing inflammation, and nerve healing is very possible. To do that we use a specialized low-level light therapy (not to be confused with laser therapy). This technology was originally developed by NASA to assist in increasing blood flow.
Don’t be a prisoner to chronic nerve pain! Call today to start the journey to the health and happiness you deserve. Be our next SUCCESS STORY!
Ready To Get Started? Call (704) 568-6400 Today
We offer an alternative to medications, one that addresses the root cause of your illness. This “whole body” approach evaluates all areas of the body, not just the ones triggering symptoms.
If you are tired of drug based health care and want solutions that can provide long term relief, then call us today!
Schedule An Appointment
Please fill out the form below.